Learn about Best Business Phone Systems 2021
In this pandemic time phone is just not a phone device, it is everything and having so many things. We can communicate with each other with emails, instant messages, video calls, etc also you can connect with others through social media sites. If you are a businessman and want to know about the best business phone systems then this blog will help you in choosing the best business phone for yourself. So continue reading with us.
A business phone system helps you to set up and manage your office with your phone system. You can set up any size of the business on your phone. All these business phones are cloud-based and these features help you to access your business. These modern phone systems provide VOIP and HD voice calling services, which are easy to use and it affordable also.
Many business phone systems are having all these features under one roof and affordable plans are also there. So it doesn’t require huge investments.
These Phone systems are developed for the betterment of the business, and some automated services are included in the phone system such as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) which have features like predictive dialing, call routing, and integrations with CRM software.
Before buying a business phone system some question comes to your mind like what your phone will do:
- Helps in tracking all calls like their call duration, holding, waiting, and overall usage of the calls.
- They are having features like call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, inbound call routing, call recording, and more.
- You can share one business phone number with many users like the auto attend feature does.
- With the help of desk phone devices, cordless phones, mobile cell phones, or a computer to receive a call and make a call.
- Easy updating and addition can be done in the database. You can easily add new employee data without anyone’s help.
- You can use the business phone to transmit voice over the internet using VoIP systems.
List of Best Business Phone Systems
Nextiva is an all-in-one business phone system platform and it is having all the amazing features which require to run a business accurately. It will be very problematic when you run a business with bad communication and there are chances you will lose some customers that will damage your goodwill also. With this app, you can connect with good communication and gives better service to customers because Nextiva is club-based and it provides VoIP service. Just you need a reliable phone infrastructure, then your drop calls not anymore and you can make more customers, clients, stakeholders, or other team members wait on hold. Unstable services won’t be tolerated by today’s competitive business world. It provides the stability to your business phone service needs.
Nextiva is having different plans for business phone services:
Essential plan cost – $18.95/user per month and with these features :
- Unlimited voice and video calling
- Toll-free numbers
- Integrations with Outlook, Google Contacts
- App for Mobile and desktop
- Unlimited internet fax services
- 24/7 support services
Professional plan cost – $22.95/user per month and with these features:
- Essential plan features included
- Unlimited conference calls
- Unlimited video calling( 250 participants at a time)
- Integrations with Hubspot, Salesforce, and others also
- Call popups
Enterprise plan cost– $32.95/user per month and with these features :
- Everything in Professional, plus:
- number participants can be added on voice and video conferencing
- Unlimited call and conference recording
- Unlimited call popups
- Voice analytics
- Voicemail transcription
- Integration with Microsoft Teams, Oracle, and more
Ultimate plan cost– $57.95/user per month and with these features :
- Pipeline management systemm
- Sales and service productivity tools
- Ticket management system
- Automated surveys
- analytics of Customer journey
- RingCentral Office
RingCentral is another popular business phone service of all sizes businesses. They provide many features for the upliftment of small businesses. This app is on that platform which is having standard functionality of calling like unlimited calling, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting and transfer, share one line on multiple mobile devices and users, SMS texting, and more. They also provide video meetings with screen-sharing features. With these apps, you can have 1000 toll-free minutes, and also you can integrate and link the app with Dropbox, Microsoft, and other services. Ring central is having cloud-based administration that helps you to set up and manage your calls.
Some powerful features include:
- Enterprise-grade security
- 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat
- Visual voicemail
- Call screening
- Shared lines
- Multi-site management
- Automatic call recording
- Dial-by-name directory
Prices of Ring central office are:
- Essentials — $19.99 per user per month
- Standard — $24.99 per user per month
- Premium — $34.99 per user per month
- Ultimate — $49.99 per user per month
GrassHopper app provides you virtual phone numbers with the voice-over-internet protocol (VOIP), and this service is great for small businesses. A virtual phone number is that where you can forward your calls to any phone number or mobile device. For outgoing calls, you require a regular phone line. They also provide many web and mobile apps to manage your account and phone service. You can use multiple extensions for your number, and you can choose from local, toll-free, and vanity phone numbers. GrassHopper comes with call forwarding, routing, waiting, call hold music, voicemail to email transcripts, and much more features. This app is perfect for remote teams because you can add extensions that can be used from anywhere using mobile or desktop apps.
Its plans start from $29.99 per month. With this, you can have 1 local number and 3 extensions. This app provides the power to increase the number of users in the call and If you go for the higher plans then few extra features will be there, which will help you to enhance the business.
Ooma is one of the most popular business app. It provides a VOIP phone with business phone numbers, and also includes toll-free phone numbers at affordable prices. All Ooma office plans are having toll-free numbers and these numbers you can add. A toll-free phone number is pre-selected by default for you, but you have the option to choose a new number when required. Ooma office platform comes with some powerful features
- Receptionist in virtual mode
- extension dialing feature
- Mobile apps
- setup is very easy, requires less time.
You can use their dashboard to manage calls, add new team members, and more. The plan starts at $19.95 per month. It is having a free toll-free number and 35+ business phone features.