Learn about Best Business Phone Systems 2021
The best business phone systems offer an easy way to set up and manage an office phone system for any size business. Business phone systems have been transformed by cloud services, which allow small businesses to have access to big business telecoms features. While legacy PBX phone systems still exist and are catered for, modern phone services provide VoIP using HD voice calling at a most cost-effective rate.
Phone systems for business have developed for the better of the business, with some automated services are to be added or integrated using software platforms, such as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) as well as features such as predictive dialing, call routing, and integrations with CRM software.
Cloud-based phone systems offer unprecedented levels of analytics which doesn’t simply allow you to maximize communications across your phone system, but also allows actionable insights into the customer journey and customer behavior, as well as making it simpler for sales and support to engage with customers.
Now questions arise when you require a Business phone system and what you will do with the business phone system.
- You can easily track call duration, hold times, wait times, and overall usage.
- Most business phone services come with call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, inbound call routing, call recording, and more.
- Share one business phone number among several users simultaneously (auto attendant feature allows you to route calls to the first available representative)
- You can use a desk phone system, cordless phones, mobile cell phones, or a computer to receive and make calls.
- Easily add new employees without calling in an IT technician.
- Business phone systems transmit voice over the internet (VoIP systems), which means you can take your local or toll-free number anywhere you want. All you will need is a high-speed internet connection.
List of Best Business Phone Systems
Nextiva is an all-in-one business phone platform that takes all the amazing features that are required to run a business and makes it streamlined. When you run a business with poor communication and customers is damaging. With the cloud-based service Nextiva provides, you can establish better service with VoIP that you can count on. You need a phone infrastructure that’s reliable and won’t drop calls or make customers, clients, stakeholders, or other team members wait on hold. Unstable phone service won’t be tolerated by today’s business world. It provides the stability to your business phone service needs.
Nextiva has several pricing plans for business phone services:
Essential plan – $18.95/user per month :
- Unlimited voice and video calling
- Toll-free numbers
- Basic integrations (Outlook, Google Contacts)
- Mobile and desktop apps
- Unlimited internet fax
- 24/7 support
Professional plan – $22.95/user per month:
- Everything in Essential, plus:
- Unlimited conference calls of up to 40 participants
- Unlimited video conferencing for up to 250 participants
- Unlimited SMS
- Further integrations (Hubspot, Salesforce, and more)
- Call pop (up to 250 contacts)
Enterprise plan – $32.95/user per month :
- Everything in Professional, plus:
- Unlimited participants on voice and video conferencing
- Unlimited call and conference recording
- Unlimited call pop
- Voice analytics
- Voicemail transcription
- Integration with Microsoft Teams, Oracle, and more
Ultimate plan – $57.95/user per month :
- Pipeline management
- Sales and service productivity tools
- Ticket management
- Automated surveys
- Customer journey analytics
- RingCentral Office
RingCentral is another popular business phone service for companies of all sizes. They offer one of the most feature-rich small business phone systems on the market.
Their business phone platform includes all the standard functionality you would need including unlimited calling, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting and transfer, share one line on multiple mobile devices and users, SMS texting, and more. Apart from that, it also comes with video meetings with screen sharing, 1000 toll-free minutes, and integrates with Dropbox, Microsoft, and other services. It comes with an intuitive cloud-based administration that makes it super easy to set up and manage your calls.
Some powerful features include:
- Enterprise-grade security
- 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat
- Visual voicemail
- Call screening
- Shared lines
- Multi-site management
- Automatic call recording
- Dial-by-name directory
Prices of Ring central office are:
- Essentials — $19.99 per user per month
- Standard — $24.99 per user per month
- Premium — $34.99 per user per month
- Ultimate — $49.99 per user per month
GrassHopper offers virtual phone numbers through the voice-over-internet protocol (VOIP), and it is great for small businesses. A virtual phone number means it can forward calls to any phone number or mobile device. For outgoing calls, you require a regular phone line. They offer tremendous web and mobile apps to manage your account and phone service. You can use multiple extensions for your number, and you can choose from local, toll-free, and vanity phone numbers. GrassHopper comes with all standard features like call forwarding, routing, waiting, call hold music, voicemail to email transcripts, and more. It is perfect for remote teams because you can add extensions that can be used from anywhere using mobile or desktop apps.
Its plans start from $29.99 per month with 1 local number and up to 3 extensions. You can increase the number of users and add multiple local phone numbers on their higher plans.
Ooma is a popular business VOIP phone provider that offers business phone numbers, and toll-free phone numbers at affordable prices. You can add a toll-free number to any Ooma office plan. By default, you will pre-select a toll-free phone number for you, but you also have the option to choose a new one. Ooma office platform comes with all the powerful features
- virtual receptionist,
- extension dialing
- smart mobile phone apps
- setup is very easy, and you can do it in minutes.
You can use their control panel to easily manage calls, add new team members, and more. Their pricing plan starts at $19.95 per month per user with no contracts, and it comes with a free toll-free number and 35+ business phone features.