Best Point of Sale Software for Small Business
The point-of-sale (POS) systems or software as just ordinary cash systems, but they have to do much more. You can integrate with mobile devices and cloud services and satisfy the software and hardware requirements of users. In addition, you can become a part of this system such as backend process and credit card processors. Anyone can use these accounting system or cloud POS system whether it is a small or medium business from any several location because server is always give proper connectivity and active on multiple locations.
Nowadays point of sale (POS) systems improve the customer experience and make it easier for business owners to track inventory, sales, and employee performance.
Most retailers are planning to upgrade or replacing their POS, With hundreds of POS systems on the market, choosing the best one for your small business is challenging. In this blog, we discuss the best point-of-sale software for small businesses. It will help you choose the right software for your business.
Best POS Software for Small Business in 2021
Square provides flexibility or movability for small businesses and plenty of areas to grow your business. This square software comes with three plans :
- Free: It’s free to sell online or in-person while tracking inventory, reviewing sales reports, and overseeing your employees.
- Plus: it cost $60 per month per location. in this, you’ll get advanced inventory features, sales versus labor reporting, and vendor management tools.
- Premium: This plan is built for enterprises, for that you need to contact Square software developers for a custom solution that helps you expand your small business.
- Robust free option for online sales
- Easily track inventory
- Integrated payment system
- Expensive processing fees for businesses with high volumes
- The free option lacks advanced features
- Extra fee for a loyalty program
It is inexpensive software. It is having everything which a small business owner needs to run a company.
- Most affordable POS system
- Built-in inventory management
- Works with most tablets
- No gift card management
- Credit card processing fees charged to customers
The four programs are:
- Essential: This is a free plan and it helps you easily adjust inventory, manage customer accounts, or create barcode labels for your products.
- Freedom: it cost $29.99 a month, and in this plan, you get employee time tracking options, low stock alerts, and QuickBooks integrations.
- Restaurant: It’s cost $39.99 a month for menu building, table management, and floor planning tools along with standard POS features.
- OmniChannel: The regular cost is $99.99, but eHopper offers specials. This plan adds loyalty, e-commerce, and enables Facebook sales.
TouchBistro supplies restaurateurs with cloud-based analytics to boost their food and beverage sales.
- iPad POS system
- Integrated credit card processing
- Easy-to-use interface
- Must use mostly Apple products
- Customer support isn’t always responsive
If you want true guidance with proper service then you can go with the technical supporters of the company where you can choose your software. Retail shop offers this software with fast service from technical supporters in any difficult situation.
- No limits on products
- Works offline (Limited functions)
- Simple interface
- Lite plan has a $20,000 turnover limit
- Gets costly when adding registers
Having three plans
- Lite: it cost $99 when paid annually, or $119 for monthly payments, this version contains all standard features and small business analytics.
- Pro: It’s $129 per month when paid yearly, or $159 with monthly payments, for advanced reporting, e-commerce options, and gift card features.
- Enterprise: Call for a custom quote for an enterprise plan that offers a dedicated account manager and onboarding program.
Oversee in-store and online sales easily from your mobile dashboard.
- No extra transaction fees above interchange rates
- Customer profiles come with the free plan
- Plug-and-play hardware
- Shopify plan must relevant to use POS services
- Free plan doesn’t offer omnichannel selling