Adjusting your purchase transactions can be done easily with PayPal. PayPal is a secure online payment app that offers easy services to its users to send and receive payments quickly from all over the world. Once you start using PayPal, you will find several options to link your debit card with PayPal, send or receive payments from vendors or buyers respectively.
Before moving to understand the process of how to use a debit card for PayPal, you need to know how to link a debit card with PayPal. Here are some steps that will guide you in brief.
- Just go to the PayPal app.
- Go to the ‘Wallets’ option on the top.
- On plus point, you will get the ‘add or link a card’ option. Click on it.
- Choose the bank by which you want to link your debit card.
- After the linking process, read all the instructions carefully so that you can be aware of them and agree on terms and conditions.
- During attaching a debit card with a bank account, PayPal asks for bank details to access the authority from the bank.
Once the process is done, you will get an email notification of a debit card linked with PayPal.
One thing we would like to tell you is that regularly check PayPal offers related to purchase payments so that you can’t miss major opportunities with PayPal and always make sure with how much balance is in your linked bank account, PayPal account, PayPal wallets, and debit or credit card.
Safety tips of how to use a debit card with PayPal
- Firstly, maintain your PayPal profile with secure funds and debit or credit card.
- Decide what kind of cards you want to choose or link with whom. Type of cards such as Real debit cards, Prepaid cards, MasterCards, Visa cards, Discover cards, or American Express cards.
- While linking your card, maybe you have to give answers to several questions to activate your card.
- Select a funding method that will link your account to the chosen account whether it is a checking account or saving account. With a debit card, funds access from a checking account but if you use a PayPal account, funds access from a savings account.
- At the time of issuing the card, you must confirm your card details like expiry date, card limit from the debit card issuer.
- Always use a debit card by entering your right PIN for a smooth purchase. Always hide your PIN at the time of entering the ATM.
- Explore many options of getting credit card issuing opportunities and rewards.
- Always check your balance before making any transactions. If you proceed with transactions without balance, you might bear penalties or reduce the checking account balance.
- Withdraw funds by selecting a checking account at an ATM.
- Bank has also set limits to access funds to transfer to PayPal.
Is safety required while using PayPal?
Yes, more safety is required while using PayPal whether it is a secure platform, you have to be aware of your security protection to run your shopping payments so that no one can take the benefits of your simplicity. Hackers are always ready to deceive the PayPal user by stealing their debit or credit card number and security code. This can put you into trouble mode and reduce your confidence and trust level for the PayPal app.
- The security tips can start from not leaking your card details to anyone, even your family member or your closest one.
- Try to avoid making purchase payments by scanning debit cards on swipe machines, using wallets, or PayPal account balance to make purchase payments.
- If you use PayPal, security is always with you.
- It is safe for both debit and credit cards.
- Find a safe way to include direct funds into a PayPal account, then you must have a PayPal cash or PayPal cash plus account.
Why do you use PayPal to make purchase payments or access the funds?
This is the easiest and fastest way to connect with your closest people or business vendors from any corner of the world to make instant payments. You don’t need to put extra methods to connect with the PayPal app by linking a debit or credit card and bank account. Just follow simple steps to link a card and bank account within a few minutes and start enjoying the features of PayPal.
Inside PayPal, you will find more advantageous things that offer you to do multiple things on a single platform such as a digital wallet for making payments of goods or services and a PayPal account for accessing or transferring the funds from bank or to bank, and other perks like no abroad transaction fees and no card monthly fees.
Direct swipe your card on a retailer’s machine is quite unsafe, fear of losing the debit card details like security code so try to make direct payment through wallets, account, number.